We’re so pleased to have Marseille Powers grace the cover of S.H.E for the first time. She gives Editor-At-Large Parminder Patel the scoop on the grand opening of ultra swanky nightclub Tomo, what it’s like to be the daughter of legendary supermodel and designer, Reagan Leeds-Powers, and how she’s adjusting to life in San Myshuno!
- The special issue is all about celebrating women. More than ever women are in positions of leadership and power, and we are calling the shots. Make sure to read the inspiring featured article, Women In Power by yours truly.
- Ekko Takashi-Wright Talks to Rnb superstar Gemini on her upcoming album, heartache, and finding love.
- Q&A with recording artist, Neesi.
- We also talk to designer New Lux Sims. We have the details inside
- Selfie Queens
- At Home Style
- The Art of Seduction
- Live To Tell: My Story of Domestic Violence, by Reagan Leeds-Powers
-Ayana Dinha, Editor-In-Chief